Portland is honoured to announce we have appointed ten new members to our advisory council to reflect our strong international growth.
The new members of the advisory council will provide strategic advice to Portland, bringing together a wealth of experience across a wide range of countries, industries and sectors.
The new members of the advisory council are:
• Sir Martin Davidson – Chairman, The Great Britain China Centre
• Louis R. Hughes – Chairman, InZero Systems
• Elizabeth Linder – Founder of Politics & Government Program for the Europe, Middle East & Africa region, Facebook
• Amanda Mackenzie OBE – Executive Advisor, Project Everyone
• Phil McManus – until recently, Director of Communications, Worldpay
• Justine Roberts – Founder and Chief Executive, Mumsnet
• Jim Rosenberg – Chief Communications Officer, Accion
• Lisa Shields – Vice President, Global Communications, Council on Foreign Relations
• Radek Sikorski – Senior Fellow, Harvard University, former Polish Foreign Minister
• Dr. Shashi Tharoor – Indian MP, former Minister of State
Tim Allan, founder and Managing Director at Portland, said of the appointments:
“Portland’s advisory council plays a major role in the strategic direction of the agency and ensures that we are able to give the best possible advice to clients.
Not only will the latest additions strengthen our established practice areas of reputation management and international affairs, it will help us to boost newer areas of the business such as digital communications and employee engagement.
All of the new members of the advisory council will bring something unique to the table and I am delighted to welcome them onboard.”
For full biographies of our new and existing advisory council members visit our people page.
Measurement and evaluation