Global health is under the spotlight like never before. We help key players in the global health space navigate this busy landscape and ensure that these pressing issues remain high on the agendas of policymakers and multilaterals worldwide.
Multi-sectoral collaboration is essential to finding solutions to the world’s most pressing health problems. Covid-19 showed just how inter-connected our health systems are and the ripple effects when they are put under growing pressure. The roll-out of vaccines also demonstrated how much more can be achieved when private and public sectors come together, and the international community works as one.
Our team is structured to reflect this integrated multi-sectoral approach, bringing together specialists with deep subject matter experience from the worlds of international development philanthropy, impact investing, health, science and technology.
Together we support our clients to be bigger and bolder, engaging their key audiences, and landing compelling campaigns that improve the health and wellbeing of people around the world. A deep understanding of the global health landscape, combined with in-house research capabilities, ensures that our strategies are aligned to rapidly evolving policy environments at a global, regional, and national level.
This could not be more crucial at a time of significant pressure on resources and healthcare budgets, when we are seeing more and more health impacts from climate change and are pushing to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals by 2030 – many of which rely on healthy populations.
With offices around the world, we offer communications tailored to multiple markets. We have worked with some of the most prominent global health organisations including the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Wellcome Trust, Uniting to Combat NTDs, Global Fund, UN agencies and global pharmaceutical companies.
- Vaccine equity
- HIV, TB and Malaria
- Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Sexual and reproductive health
- Antimicrobial resistance
- Mental health
- Health systems strengthening
- Digital health and health tech
- International health policy analysis, insight and research
- Message development and testing, thought leadership
- Global / multimarket strategy
- Global / multimarket campaigns and media relations
- Strategic counsel and crisis communications
- Coalition building, stakeholder engagement and public affairs
- Creative development and digital campaigning
- Events, summits and trips