We design, build, and train state-of-the-art communications functions for governments, corporates, and NGOs.
We support communications teams to build their skills across every discipline, ranging from strategic thinking to tactical delivery.
The communications landscape is changing. Traditional lines have blurred, and communications teams must take a fully integrated approach, bringing together specialisms from across media, government affairs, digital, research and internal communications. The modern-day communications team requires specialists in these core areas, but who can work together seamlessly and in a fully integrated way.
Our consultants have worked at the highest levels of media, business, and government and we bring that expertise to bear for our clients.
We train and build teams that are:
- Strategic: Integrating and supporting business objectives and priorities.
- Multi-disciplinary: Combining multiple disciplines and talents, from strategic planning, to research and behavioural insights, digital, media and internal communications.
- Agile: Adapting to emerging trends and technologies, experimenting, and learning from best practices across industry, government, and grassroots.
Our specialist areas include:
- Executive media training
- Tailored training programmes
- Capability audits and operational assessments
- Organisational design and build
- Specialist digital audits, organisational design, and training